Families interested in joining our school's community may apply for admission for any upcoming year at any time! The application is available by clicking on the "Download Files/Forms" tab under "Prospective Families." An application can also be obtained by contacting the school's main office and our Director of Communications and Admissions, Mrs. Rita Sokos (
Admission into St. Francis Central Catholic is open to all people of any faith tradition and is prioritized in the following order:
- Children who already have siblings attending St. Francis.
- Any child whose parents our active members of one of our participating parishes: St. Mary's, St. Luke's, St. John's, and St. Francis de Sales.
- Any child whose parents are active members of a Catholic parish other than one of our participating parishes.
- All other children.
In cases where there are more applicants for a grade level than available spaces, the school will make every reasonable effort to ensure that all children whose parents are active members of one of our participating parishes are enrolled at St. Francis Central Catholic. Otherwise, applicants will be admitted on a first come, first served basis.
Families who would like to learn more about St. Francis are invited to tour the school and learn more about us through a variety of forums.
- Each year during Catholic Schools Week (held in either late January or early February) the school has an open house. During this open house, prospective families can tour the school at their own pace or have a guided tour. Members of the faculty and staff are available for questions and answers in their classrooms. Prospective families can also speak with current St. Francis families about their experience at St. Francis.
- One-on-one tours of the school during can be scheduled through the school's Director of Admissions.
- Further opportunities - including sitting in on classes and having prospective students shadow a current St. Francis student for a day - can be arranged at the request of prospective parents.